Tuesday 26 August 2014

Pigeon-Statue Conundrum

Words of wisdom tell us that we should accept this fact with open arms that some days we will be pigeons and rest of the  time statue. If  I were writing some self help blog , I would have eulogized these words of wisdom but I have never been a fan of self help blogs/books.With this kind of background, writing a self help piece would be too much an  asking from a fragile soul like me.




Wisdom is fine but just tell me who wants to be like this --->




Now that you know that wisdom is not going to find any place in this blog, let me tell you affront that I have a big issue buying this pigeon-statue story. Keeping wisdom aside and getting emotions forefront , no sane person would like to be statue. The  fact is Statue days hurts big time while the kind of sadistic pleasure you get in you pigeon avatar is the one you remember for quite a long time. I know people are not going to agree on this but little introspection will let you know that side of yours and would find that you are more comfortable in the bird's life. There might be a little percentage of saintly stoic population but I have never come across anyone like that till now.

This unbreakable bond of bird and statue is very often seen in office environment. Emotional  people take droppings(Bosses' bitter words) to heart while the other side of population just take it as their daily dose of vitamin. I doff my hat to this pachyderm "I do not care" class.

If you ask me,I belong to emotional/touchy category of people when it comes to statue avatar. However I enjoy my pigeon avatar thoroughly ;). What about you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment